PubLove @ The Great Eastern, Greenwich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is located in a far away neighborhood. It is old and not nice. They didn't have towels, so I couldn't take a shower and I had to leave the hostel a day early because I wasn't feeling comfortable. ”
- 15 Jan 2016 Laura Argentina
- “ Not actually in Greenwich - it's across the river on the Isle of Dogs - a walk through the tunnel to Greenwich. Not enough showers for the number of people. 24 hour access. ”
- 11 Jan 2016 John England
- “ I booked 4 bed female dorm ensuite for 2 in early august 2015 through hostels.com. I paid the deposit and received confirmation of reservation. After ONE MONTH, just two days before we should were sleeping in London, they send an email where they said that they are sorry but there was a mistake and our room has been overbooked. They offered us an accommodation in 9 bed mixed dorm with shared bathroom. They had not been able to offer a better solution and still did not send me money back!!! ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ I only stayed for one night but it was enjoyable. Great if you're travelling around the Greenwich area. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Richard Wales
- “ The common room is so cool and has a great vibe, a lot of couches to sit and relax after a long day, you can also order food, have a couple of drinks! I actually spent more time in that common room than my own room! One thing I didn't like was the cleaning stuff, I mean, I don't know if people is very dirty or if the staff doesn't clean. The first day I arrived, the bathroom was dirty as hell. But the next days they were very clean. Also the breakfast was very good, simple, but good! ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Laura Panama