PubLove @ The Great Eastern, Greenwich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The area did not look 100% secure. inside our dorm there was a mouse trap! then my friend asked if we could smoke in the bar, they said no. we went outside for a cigarette, we called it a night and went to get some rest. we both were laying in bed and all of the sudden someone from the staff opens the door and asks if we were smoking? there was a smell in the hallway, really? there were cameras! He ddn't even knock, he jst opened the door. WTF? what if we were half naked? just with our undies? ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Isarael USA
- “ The place is located in a far away neighborhood. It is old and not nice. They didn't have towels, so I couldn't take a shower and I had to leave the hostel a day early because I wasn't feeling comfortable. ”
- 15 Jan 2016 Laura Argentina
- “ Not actually in Greenwich - it's across the river on the Isle of Dogs - a walk through the tunnel to Greenwich. Not enough showers for the number of people. 24 hour access. ”
- 11 Jan 2016 John England
- “ I booked 4 bed female dorm ensuite for 2 in early august 2015 through hostels.com. I paid the deposit and received confirmation of reservation. After ONE MONTH, just two days before we should were sleeping in London, they send an email where they said that they are sorry but there was a mistake and our room has been overbooked. They offered us an accommodation in 9 bed mixed dorm with shared bathroom. They had not been able to offer a better solution and still did not send me money back!!! ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic