PubLove @ The Great Eastern, Greenwich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only stayed for one night but it was enjoyable. Great if you're travelling around the Greenwich area. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Richard Wales
- “ The common room is so cool and has a great vibe, a lot of couches to sit and relax after a long day, you can also order food, have a couple of drinks! I actually spent more time in that common room than my own room! One thing I didn't like was the cleaning stuff, I mean, I don't know if people is very dirty or if the staff doesn't clean. The first day I arrived, the bathroom was dirty as hell. But the next days they were very clean. Also the breakfast was very good, simple, but good! ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Laura Panama
- “ The hostel was in a very good position, not very far from the tube station. The service was very good and the employs very professional (A+). Some minor things to change , like the furniture and some minor things needed , like places to recharge the battery phone inside the rooms. ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very conveniently located near DLR Station and easy to find. Amazing large common room with comfy couches. Breakfast is included but unimpressive: sugary cereals and white bread. Not good if you're allergic to gluten (please include some fruit!). I was in a 15 bed dorm and the triple bunks were terrifying. The top bunk was about 7 feet off the ground with no railings and it swayed. I have stayed in triple bunks before and never felt so unsafe. The showers flood and some of them don't work. ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Uh, I just gotta say. A pub advertising real ales that has only one on tap, and runs out of it and stays out of it for days? Add to that showers that swamp the floor and are cold unless you take your shower at unusual hours. Plus, I had two reservations for four consecutive days. I had this situation at two hostels this trip. Great Eastern made me move out for the day and move back in that night. The other hostel didn't. Plus, no kitchen of any kind, no laundry. The staff did their best. ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Erin USA