PubLove @ The Great Eastern, Greenwich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked 4 bed female dorm ensuite for 2 in early august 2015 through hostels.com. I paid the deposit and received confirmation of reservation. After ONE MONTH, just two days before we should were sleeping in London, they send an email where they said that they are sorry but there was a mistake and our room has been overbooked. They offered us an accommodation in 9 bed mixed dorm with shared bathroom. They had not been able to offer a better solution and still did not send me money back!!! ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ I only stayed for one night but it was enjoyable. Great if you're travelling around the Greenwich area. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Richard Wales
- “ The common room is so cool and has a great vibe, a lot of couches to sit and relax after a long day, you can also order food, have a couple of drinks! I actually spent more time in that common room than my own room! One thing I didn't like was the cleaning stuff, I mean, I don't know if people is very dirty or if the staff doesn't clean. The first day I arrived, the bathroom was dirty as hell. But the next days they were very clean. Also the breakfast was very good, simple, but good! ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Laura Panama
- “ The hostel was in a very good position, not very far from the tube station. The service was very good and the employs very professional (A+). Some minor things to change , like the furniture and some minor things needed , like places to recharge the battery phone inside the rooms. ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very conveniently located near DLR Station and easy to find. Amazing large common room with comfy couches. Breakfast is included but unimpressive: sugary cereals and white bread. Not good if you're allergic to gluten (please include some fruit!). I was in a 15 bed dorm and the triple bunks were terrifying. The top bunk was about 7 feet off the ground with no railings and it swayed. I have stayed in triple bunks before and never felt so unsafe. The showers flood and some of them don't work. ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada