PubLove @ The Green Man, Paddington
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Geen Man is good value for money, but they really mis out a community room with a small kitchen to cook or hangout when you don't want to be in the pub all time. When I was there, people were not very social, but that can be different every time you visit. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Klaas-Walter Netherlands
- “ Not too far from Oxford St, with the underground right next to the hostel, I had a really good time in PubLove Green Man, meeting friendly people thanks to the pub downstairs ! ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Nice and cheap place to stay in London. Despite the fact that the hostel is placed above a pub there is no noise heard if one wants to go to bed early. Very close to the city center so one can just walk around the city and does not need to spend money on public transport. Staff is great - very helpful and friendly. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Filip Czech Republic