PubLove @ The Green Man, Paddington
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and cheap place to stay in London. Despite the fact that the hostel is placed above a pub there is no noise heard if one wants to go to bed early. Very close to the city center so one can just walk around the city and does not need to spend money on public transport. Staff is great - very helpful and friendly. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Filip Czech Republic
- “ when we arrived at the hostel they told us even though we booked three weeks ago the hostel would be overbooked. we had no other choise but looking for another hostel. Horrible experience at 9pm in a foreign country. Can't recommend this hostel! ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Jana Germany
- “ I stayed in room #5 on the 2nd floor. There were three triple bunks. There only one electric outlet. There were a stack of 12"x12" lockers where many of them would not latch. There is practically no floor space; not even enough for the nine inhabitants of the room to put one bag on the floor. There was only 1 shower and 1 bathroom on the 2nd floor shared across all the rooms on the 2nd floor. There were a total of 4 showers across both floors. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA