PubLove @ The Green Man, Paddington
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are friendly and complimentary breakfast served. The only issue is the shower really hot and hair washing is impossible. ”
- 05 Sep 2016 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Hostel is the on the top of an Pub. The pub was very good. Good food, good beer, good atmosphere. The hostel does not seems to be very clean (rooms). the showers and bathrooms were ok. The rooms itself seems that have to many bunkbeds for the space. ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Worst hostel stay EVER! The place is so dirty it's actually hard to imagine it... I was in the 6 female bedroom and got the bottom bed (so basically I slept on the floor). Floor was covered with hairs, and many other stuff I couldn't identify - the room was smelly and extremely small for 6. When I went to bed, a big insect fell on me from the higher bed... Showers are terrible as well. WIFI doesn't work. Staff and location was OK but that doesn't make up for the rest. DEFINITELY AVOID IT!!! ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Anonymous France