PubLove @ The Steam Engine, Waterloo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All facilities were old and there is no curtain, light in bed. That is the reason why it's cost is cheap. ”
- 18 Oct 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The door did not lock, so even though we had codes for the door, it was basically open to everyone. Second, there was no light in the shower. Third, the water from the sink really needed a plumber because it spilled all over the floor, and fourth the toilet was really dirty. Cheap, but still not worth the money. Went to another hostell the day after. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Mari-Marthe Norway
- “ shower system was bad. that was too hot water. and dust.. on bottom of bad plz.. keep clean ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Anonymous South Korea