PubLove @ The Steam Engine, Waterloo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed the week while I was working nearby, the hostel was warm and the beds comfortable, the dorms were not noisy like some places but I guess that depends on the guests too, so I slept well all week. Breakfast in the morning was good, cereal, toast and coffee. The staff were great, especially Sunny and Dani, always had a smile and a joke and I would definitely come back. The bar downstairs is open all night for guests and there is free pool for them too, best hostel I've been to in London. ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Anonymous Wales
- “ Staff was awesome- super friendly and accommodating, particularly the blonde guy (so sorry I forgot your name!). He was really nice and went out of his way to help us out every day. The bar was really cool, and overall it was clean. Will be staying again on our next visit to London. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Had a great experience, would definitely come back again :D and recommend to friends! ”
- 26 Sep 2014 corinne Canada
- “ I stayed at the Steam Engine while working nearby, it was clean and well maintained with decent showers and comfy beds. It's not the liveliest hostel but is great if you need somewhere to stay where you have a chance of getting a good nights sleep (never guaranteed in a hostel because it depends on the other guests). I must mention the staff, Sunny, Dani, Daniel + Julieta, who were really welcoming and an asset to the place, as well as being able to recommend places to visit nearby. I'll be back ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous Wales