PubLove @ The Steam Engine, Waterloo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beds are a little uncomfortable. I could feel the springs in the mattress. One of the showers was out of order for 2 days. Besides that, really nice. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The hostle is good located, very close to the tube and more or less 10 min walking to the London Eye. It has a nice and friendly staff, Daniel is a nice and helpfull, he gave me some tips for trying some new beers. It also serves breakfast and you can order food in the bar at night, they have an special burger some days. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Isadora Brazil
- “ A great place to stay, staff was friendly, had a decent bar and free breakfast (cereal, toast and coffee). I left my bag in the room when I went out and took comfort that the room was locked, there were also lockers I which you could store small items, need your own lock. I would stay there again and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good place to stay. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA