PubLove @ The White Ferry, Victoria
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is a ten minute walk away from Victoria Station and located atop a pub. It was neither good nor bad. The wifi in the 24 bed room was constantly in and out, no windows could be opened, there was no kitchen or common room, the locker was tiny and one member of staff took forever to check me in. Bathrooms were not always too clean. This place is just for sleeping, not hanging out with other travelers. ”
- 24 Apr 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ The pub was very very expensive for us, but that was the same for us everywhere in London city :-) ”
- 07 Dec 2016 Milan Czech Republic
- “ Not many outlets in the room, otherwise everything great! ”
- 07 Dec 2016 Anonymous Spain