Puerto Limon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My stay in Buenos Aires was vey nice thanks to Puerto Limon Hostel. It is close to San Telmo market and at walking distance to down town. The place is clean, way more much cleaner than other hostels I had been in before; the social areas are comfortable and the staff is friendly and helpful. Definitely I will recommend it! ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Maria Teresa Colombia
- “ Great hostel, very social common area. Can get loud some nights though since the rooms have windows on that common area. Fun location. Plumbing is slightly better than other hostels in SA but still lacking for a spoiled gringo like me. ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Peter USA
- “ I really liked the breakfast. There is a large living to share with others people and a nice patio when it's hot outside. Wireless didn't work very well, it was the only thing I didn't appreciate there. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous France
- “ The place is nice, good security, zone, bedrooms clean and place looks modern. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ Very bohemian, nice relaxed vibe. Staff was friendly for the most part, it really depended on who was working the shift. Overall it was a peaceful place and we feel it met our standard of value for what we spent. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Lanae USA