Puerto Limon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really liked the breakfast. There is a large living to share with others people and a nice patio when it's hot outside. Wireless didn't work very well, it was the only thing I didn't appreciate there. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous France
- “ The place is nice, good security, zone, bedrooms clean and place looks modern. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ Very bohemian, nice relaxed vibe. Staff was friendly for the most part, it really depended on who was working the shift. Overall it was a peaceful place and we feel it met our standard of value for what we spent. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Lanae USA
- “ Awesome hostel except for a late night receptionist who was grumpy when people got back late and wanted to sit and talk in the living area. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Charlie USA
- “ This place is really special. I stayed here for two weeks, including christmas, and couldn't believe how nice everyone that works there is, but also what an amazing atmosphere is present here. It's an extremely inviting place, not too "party" but not unsocial either. It's perfect. ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Super-friendly, and helpful staff! It is very loud. The courtyard, party-central, echoes off all the stone... ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA