Puerto Limon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had planned to stay numerous days in this hostel but the bathrooms were too dirty to even think about staying for more than one day. Staff was not very friendly and did not advise well (gave us the wrong start point for the BA Bar Crawl and then talked about it with other employees in front of us), locker was broken in the room, no locks on the bedrooms, very very dirty. ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Marine Belgium
- “ My stay in Buenos Aires was vey nice thanks to Puerto Limon Hostel. It is close to San Telmo market and at walking distance to down town. The place is clean, way more much cleaner than other hostels I had been in before; the social areas are comfortable and the staff is friendly and helpful. Definitely I will recommend it! ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Maria Teresa Colombia
- “ Great hostel, very social common area. Can get loud some nights though since the rooms have windows on that common area. Fun location. Plumbing is slightly better than other hostels in SA but still lacking for a spoiled gringo like me. ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Peter USA