Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome hostel except for a late night receptionist who was grumpy when people got back late and wanted to sit and talk in the living area. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Charlie USA
- “ This place is really special. I stayed here for two weeks, including christmas, and couldn't believe how nice everyone that works there is, but also what an amazing atmosphere is present here. It's an extremely inviting place, not too "party" but not unsocial either. It's perfect. ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Super-friendly, and helpful staff! It is very loud. The courtyard, party-central, echoes off all the stone... ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ For value of money, the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff are really friendly and happy to recommend places in the area. There's a fantastic atmosphere and a great common area with loads of sofas which is a really good place to meet people. An excellent place for solo travellers. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Good hostel over all. Only complain is night shift staff.They are often missing, might be rude and are hanging out, getting drunk and making lots of noise with other guests. This went further than 2 a.m. during 2 nights out of the 4 that we stayed. Recommended but with a pinch of salt. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Colombia