Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For value of money, the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff are really friendly and happy to recommend places in the area. There's a fantastic atmosphere and a great common area with loads of sofas which is a really good place to meet people. An excellent place for solo travellers. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Good hostel over all. Only complain is night shift staff.They are often missing, might be rude and are hanging out, getting drunk and making lots of noise with other guests. This went further than 2 a.m. during 2 nights out of the 4 that we stayed. Recommended but with a pinch of salt. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ This was a great hostel, with great energy. ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Susan USA