Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pujangga Homestay is a nice litle place to stay. It is clean and tidy. Everything is in walking distance and restorants are just around the corner. We had a good time! ”
- 04 May 2012 Peer
- “ its a wonderful place with a wonderful location,the staff is kindly,can give you a lot of information of KL，stay in it just like home ”
- 20 Mar 2012 JIAMIN
- “ Location is great, with lot of foodcourt around, pub and restaurant. Nothing to say about the cleanliness, it's not perfect but we're in a guesthouse, and that's were the problem is : we definitively felt as unwanted guests in the house with 2 very unfriendly guy at the reception (a 3rd one was fine but not always here). so it was missing everything that make a guesthouse a great experience : an atmosphere. In KL there is plenty of other guesthouse with same facilities but with friendly staff ”
- 14 Jan 2012 Sylvain
- “ Fantastic place, clean and great service. We have been told it closes 15th January 2012 due to the local government threats to fine under fire regs, such a massive shame as we really enjoyed it there ”
- 02 Jan 2012 Annabelle England