Pula Art Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner was extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The Hostel is located on the bus line which was also perfect when I left to my next destination. Beds were great, bathrooms and water pressure-great, common room was big and comfy. The only thing we could of used more was cooking and eating utensils. ”
- 28 Oct 2015 brenda USA
- “ Helpful and friendly family that gives you many useful tips to travel around. Try to answer and explain everything you ask and also share their own experience with you. Cozy design of the garden and roof top to chill out. A nice place to stay in Pula. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Darius Canada
- “ Very good hostel and nice atmosphere. We have been really well received. They showed us the best place to go near this place. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous France