Pula Art Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is set up apartment-style, with groups of rooms that share living rooms, bathrooms and kitchens. Well-equipped, quiet, amazing facilities. Was nearly empty when we were there (during low season), so the owners made an effort to give each group its own dorm room, which was very kind. Plus, the hostel itself is gorgeous, well-decorated and hand-laid with beautiful tiling on the floors and walls. There's a great rooftop terrace, too. Only downside was its distance from the town center. ”
- 18 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner was extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The Hostel is located on the bus line which was also perfect when I left to my next destination. Beds were great, bathrooms and water pressure-great, common room was big and comfy. The only thing we could of used more was cooking and eating utensils. ”
- 28 Oct 2015 brenda USA
- “ Helpful and friendly family that gives you many useful tips to travel around. Try to answer and explain everything you ask and also share their own experience with you. Cozy design of the garden and roof top to chill out. A nice place to stay in Pula. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Darius Canada