Puma Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed here 3 nights in late March. Owned by extremely friendly family; very helpful, booked a few tours for us which were competitively priced. A 10 minute walk from the center of town & we felt safe walking and if late, it's just a 4 soles taxi ride. Breakfast is pancakes & bread, but since I don't eat wheat they gave me eggs. Kitchen is available for use anytime. Bathrooms are pretty clean for Peru and showers were HOT. Super cheap, beds are comfy, we had a 6 person dorm to ourselves. ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was VERY helpfull with me. More than jam and bread, you get a pancake for breakfast (pretty rare!). Clean rooms. The only bad thing is that it's quite far away from the center at the top of a hill. Not a lot of bathrooms. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really lovely home like place with nice staff and good breakfast. Only minus is that the hole place is quite freezing and little pit walk up hill from the city. ”
- 25 May 2012 Elena