Puma Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We only stayed one night at the hostel and, as mentioned in previous reviews, it is not a party hostel. That was fine by us as we just wanted a place to shower and relax. The showers are hot, the WiFi works well and there is a computer that you can use. The couple who run the hostel are really helpful, they booked our tour of the Uros Islands for the next day and rang various bus companies for us to find out which was the cheapest to Cusco. Great pancake breakfast, very clean hostel. Recommend! ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Lucienne England
- “ We had a nice private room for not that much money, but then you are staying a bit out of the centre. he plac is not really a hostel but more a bed and breakfast. The owners are friendly though and let us use the room when we arrived early in the morning after an overnight bus ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Lars Netherlands
- “ This is not a hostel, it is a guesthouse. If you like to meet new people, do not go there as you will probably be the only customer. The couple who owns it is nice, but VERY pushy to sell you tours on the lake. It is annoying. The place is also FREEZING ! It was warmer outside than inside. ”
- 16 Jun 2014 Marie-Soleil Canada
- “ Stayed here 3 nights in late March. Owned by extremely friendly family; very helpful, booked a few tours for us which were competitively priced. A 10 minute walk from the center of town & we felt safe walking and if late, it's just a 4 soles taxi ride. Breakfast is pancakes & bread, but since I don't eat wheat they gave me eggs. Kitchen is available for use anytime. Bathrooms are pretty clean for Peru and showers were HOT. Super cheap, beds are comfy, we had a 6 person dorm to ourselves. ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA