Punto Verde Ecological hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Inloved the Concept and the modo the oponer (Joos) has made of the place. ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Duncan Chile
- “ The hostel was very inviting and the staff were great! Free breakfast was a huge bonus and it was delicious. I really enjoyed the quiet and relaxing atmosphere outside of town as well. Overall one of my favorite hostels I've stayed at! ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ very beautiful eco hostel! It was a very fun experience for us to live the eco life for a bit- water is cold and toilets are composting. Very friendly owners! ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ There are plenty of hostels in Montanita that are cheaper and closer to town. Unless you really, really care about the environment I would stay a little closer to the beach. It was quite a hike up to this hostel. Should have been cheaper for the location and the fact that there is no hot water. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Adrianne USA