Punto Verde Ecological hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very beautiful eco hostel! It was a very fun experience for us to live the eco life for a bit- water is cold and toilets are composting. Very friendly owners! ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ There are plenty of hostels in Montanita that are cheaper and closer to town. Unless you really, really care about the environment I would stay a little closer to the beach. It was quite a hike up to this hostel. Should have been cheaper for the location and the fact that there is no hot water. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Adrianne USA
- “ Punto Verde is one of my favorite hostels I have ever been to. Punto Verde has the best of both worlds because you get to experience as much of Montanita-craziness as you can handle, then you know that you can always return to your retreat on top of the hill. Joos takes great care of you and makes sure you feel at home from the second you walk in the door. Not to mention the view every morning when you wake up is absolutely breathtaking and it alone justifies staying at Punto Verde. Highly rec'd ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The Hostel is great and Joos (the owner) is a really good Host. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Anonymous Colombia