Punto Verde Ecological hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel is great and Joos (the owner) is a really good Host. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Wear repellant. No hot water. Great view, great company. The staff was really fun to hang out with. Try and spot some whales from here as we did. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Joshua USA
- “ I had a really nice stay in Punto Verde! It is a really beautiful place, with beautiful view and very nice staff! ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The hostel has potential but its a while until then.The lady who runs it is very lovely and the breakfast really good. But its a 20min uphill walk from the centre/bars/shops wich for me is a minus. also, the kitchen was rather dirty, hardly any water in the shower and when we left we got asked to make the beds nice for the next customers as apparently its not worth it to wash the sheets. i really dont wanna now in how many peoples sweat, spunk, dribble i slept im ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Friederike Germany