Pura Vida Hostel Rio de Janeiro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pessoal da recepção são muito bons, muito atenciosos. O acesso aos quartos é bem legal.Localização boa para as praias e de fácil acesso com ônibus à vários lugares. Very good staff, Great Location with bus stop when you can go to everywhere, definitely i reccomend ! ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I booked private Room which said it had Wi-Fi. During the entire stay (8 nights) we did not have Wifi. The technician came the 5th day and was unable to fix it. The Staff was helpful but not all of them. It gave me the impression that many of them did not want to be there and feeling that the guests were not welcome. It has absolutely no facilities. no glasses, no cups, etc etc. Good breakfast. Location good. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Gabriel Uruguay
- “ The staff was so nice and helpful. We would go down to the reception almost everyday with questions, and they would alway help us! Also, you are literally under 5 minutes walk to copacabana beach, such a nice location to stay! Thank you for everything to the staff at Pura Vida:) ”
- 18 May 2015 Tonje Norway