Pura Vida Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff, relaxing lounge clean rooms good location ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Charles
- “ Great hostel! Perfect location. Far enough from town that you can sleep if you want but a close walk when you feel like partying. Great staff and great atmosphere :) I would definitely return here and I was sad to leave! ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Adam Canada
- “ the staff where very awesome and amazing!!! especially the Slovenia Guy forgot his name, he loves his job and enjoy life and it reflects to everyone, i stayed in another hostel in tamarindo after pura vida couldnt do it i love Pura Vida!!! lots of Love from Canada ”
- 17 Feb 2014 kelvin Canada
- “ staff was friendly and helpful... there is no night guard or staff however but there are locked gates. good location, 17 dollars for a hostel in central america is a bit much but its the going rate in town.. i would stay there again if i had to return to tamarindo. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Kenneth USA
- “ Wow. What can I say? I have never stayed at a hostel prior to my visit. I can only say the staff and the people made my stay one for the ages! Awesome people! I highly recommend! ”
- 27 Dec 2013 mark USA