Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Its a good hostel, with comfy dorm beds, decent wifi and breakfast. The shower was not fantastic, but it was alright. ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Anonymous India
- “ I ended up extending my stay here because I liked it so much. Go for the 6 bed dorms with bathrooms; definitely the nicest and most convenient rooms. Wifi was solid, even in the rooms. The only exception was the busy hours in the evening when it would sometimes bog down from high usage. Puriwasi also had a number of good lounge areas and an amazing staff :) ”
- 10 Nov 2016 Bryson USA
- “ Staff was extremely helpful with bookings, tour suggestions, and helping us get to our next destination. ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Heather USA
- “ I have travelled all over the world and been in many hostels but for me this is the most amazing. Ede and Gino and the other staff are so friendly and accommodating. They are always happy to help. Nothing is a problem. It is a very nice place to be ”
- 02 Feb 2016 Stephen Ireland