Purple Nest Hostel Valencia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very comfortable place. The best for a young people. ”
- 15 May 2015 Radosław Poland
- “ good location, friendy staff, all right ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Anonymous Belarus
- “ The website advertises "the only hostel in Valencia with air conditioning in the rooms." This is a blatant lie. Having only one small window in a bunk of 12, it was the hottest and most uncomfortable room of my 3 months through Europe. I also was assigned to a bed that had dirty, crumpled up, sheets instead of clean ones. The man at the front desk was consistently rude and even belittled his female coworker right in front of me who was just asking a question. RUDE STAFF! ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA