Purple Nest Hostel Valencia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect Hostel!! We really loved our stay in this hostel. We had a private room (n 51) with a big private terrace over the roofs of Valencia. It was amazing. We shared the bathroom and it was always clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We will visit again Valencia and for sure wile will stay in purple nest hostel. ”
- 14 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ i would not recommend this hostel for mature travellers who like it quiet when sleeping: (or trying to sleep) ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Norman Australia
- “ Really great place with fantastic location, friendly and helpful staff and lots of opportunities to meet cool people. Only complaint is a very loud squeaky top bunk whenever you tried to climb down. ”
- 28 May 2015 Georgia England
- “ It was very comfortable place. The best for a young people. ”
- 15 May 2015 Radosław Poland
- “ good location, friendy staff, all right ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Anonymous Belarus