Purple Nest Hostel Valencia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel! The bar downstairs was a definite bonus! I felt that that staff at the hostel was very helpful. I had a difficult situation to deal with and all of the staff were amazing throughout the whole thing! The facilities are all clean and well maintained and the bedrooms are all nice and clean too! Staying at this hostel definitely added to my stay in Valencia! :) ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Debra South Africa
- “ very good hostel, nice staff, cheap...I don't really know what to add more.. maybe there could have been more toilets (just 2 for each sex on a quite big floor so sometimes you had to wait a little...) overall a great place to stay and totally worth the money. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Richard Austria
- “ the staff was really nice and the bathrooms were always clean, that's a really good point and make everybody happy ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Olivier Belgium
- “ A good hostel - plenty of city tours, pub tours and information about the city. Cheap beer is also readily available. The only negative thing would be that the dorm rooms were quite small with possibly the loudest and squeekiest bunk beds I have ever slept in. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anonymous England