Purple Nest Hostel Valencia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ good location, friendy staff, all right ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Anonymous Belarus
- “ The website advertises "the only hostel in Valencia with air conditioning in the rooms." This is a blatant lie. Having only one small window in a bunk of 12, it was the hottest and most uncomfortable room of my 3 months through Europe. I also was assigned to a bed that had dirty, crumpled up, sheets instead of clean ones. The man at the front desk was consistently rude and even belittled his female coworker right in front of me who was just asking a question. RUDE STAFF! ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel! The bar downstairs was a definite bonus! I felt that that staff at the hostel was very helpful. I had a difficult situation to deal with and all of the staff were amazing throughout the whole thing! The facilities are all clean and well maintained and the bedrooms are all nice and clean too! Staying at this hostel definitely added to my stay in Valencia! :) ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Debra South Africa
- “ very good hostel, nice staff, cheap...I don't really know what to add more.. maybe there could have been more toilets (just 2 for each sex on a quite big floor so sometimes you had to wait a little...) overall a great place to stay and totally worth the money. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Richard Austria