Pyjama Park Hotel & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ everything about the hostel itself was great: clean bathrooms and bedrooms, friendly desk staff, great atmosphere. the wifi was quite slow. I didn't spend too much time on the internet, so that didn't bother me too much, but I definitely noticed it. my only warning is that you should know what you're getting into before booking a hostel on the Reeperbahn. during the day the St. Pauli district is rather nice, but at night it can get pretty messy and you're right in the middle of it. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It is a very cool place but if you want to relax this is not a good place. It is the perfect place if you want to party but if you are looking for more culture, history, look for another place in another area of the city ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Rasjidah Mexico
- “ The place and the especially the staff is amazing! We had some problems with our reservation, but the staff handled it extremely well and we even decided to stay an extra night in the end. The rooms are spacious and clean and so is the whole place. Even though the hostel/hotel is on the red light district it feels safe even at night time and there are quite some good bars nad restaurants near it. I totally recommend the place! ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Viivi Finland