Pyjama Park Hotel & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ would have loved aircondition and the possibility to use the kitchen including a fridge ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Annia Democratic Rep. of Congo
- “ everything about the hostel itself was great: clean bathrooms and bedrooms, friendly desk staff, great atmosphere. the wifi was quite slow. I didn't spend too much time on the internet, so that didn't bother me too much, but I definitely noticed it. my only warning is that you should know what you're getting into before booking a hostel on the Reeperbahn. during the day the St. Pauli district is rather nice, but at night it can get pretty messy and you're right in the middle of it. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It is a very cool place but if you want to relax this is not a good place. It is the perfect place if you want to party but if you are looking for more culture, history, look for another place in another area of the city ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Rasjidah Mexico