Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I suggest to fix the lock in the bathroom door ”
- 01 Mar 2019 Anonymous Russia
- “ You get what you pay for. Decent place very near to subway. No toiletries provided. There are some near-by place to eat, but they tend to close fast. ”
- 20 Oct 2018 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Many lockers are broken. No place for change of cloths in bathroom. No towel hook near bed. Some rooms are very very noisy from street/rail traffic all night long. ”
- 16 Aug 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a cold and asked to switch beds as my bed was directly below the air condition. I was told that this is not possible. At the same time another bed in the room stayed unoccupied the whole night... The only solution offered was to switch off the air condition which made it very hot in the room. There were only six lockers in a room for eight people. Leaving the luggage on the last day costs extra. ”
- 23 Jun 2018 Florian Germany
- “ my bed was inline with the fan for the AC unit... i was very very cold the first night.... i told the attendant and they turned off the AC unit... that was not the right move as the room then got hot.... the correct answer would be to move me to a bed that was not inline with the AC fan.... no bed should be inline with the AC fan... good way to catch a cold.... ”
- 16 Jun 2018 anthony USA