Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Far away . not usefull. Nice building but 3 floors by ladders....... No breakfast..... SO EXPENSIVE with NO sense..... You BOOK for 42 and finally you PAID 52 At least GOOD Kitchen and GOOD LOCKERS ”
- 24 Jun 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Nice, clean hostel with helpful staff but the car/subway traffic outside is often extremely loud and makes it difficult to sleep. ”
- 23 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location. Only two E line subway stops from Manhattan. Shower was warm, but not much space for changing. Hostel was fine, but nothing special. Probably won't find anything closer to midtown in this price range. ”
- 05 May 2017 Blaine Canada
- “ There were people in the hostel who were very noisy. There was a night clerk who had his TV so loud it would awaken Archie Bunker from the dead. Just get the vibe management is unsure whether to make this a party hostel or not. That being said,the location is great. The price is very reasonable. ”
- 02 Apr 2017 Anonymous
- “ This was the best hostel I stayed in NYC so far. The location was awesome as it is very close to two subway stations that go everywhere including JFK airport. It has a very friendly atmosphere and the people I met there were the best ever! The lounge in The the basement is a great place for meeting people and making friends. ”
- 16 Mar 2017 Anonymous Egypt
- “ Very helpful and considerate staff ”
- 16 Mar 2017 Mathew Yiu Chung Canada