Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A truly great place to stay in the city! ”
- 16 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It was cold in the room, had to sleep with a jacket the first days before they decide to raise the AC. Bathroom door doesn't close, you cannot go to the toilets without being scared that someone come into the room. Staff don't open the window at all, consequence? The room smells, it's unbearable!!! To finish, they charge you if you want to let your luggage at the reception before taking the plane or whatever transportation. ”
- 17 Nov 2016 Damien France
- “ The Hostel is great! Social spots are nice, and the rooms are fine! Only disadvantage is a busy road and a metro near by, which means a lot of noise in the morning. Bring some ear plugs. (This is only a problem when you sleep on the side of the hostel near the road.) Unless you are a good sleeper, like I am, than it will not bother you! ;) ”
- 01 Nov 2016 Marijn Netherlands
- “ The hotel's very clean and the staff helpful and friendly towards visitors. Really close to Manhattan and subway station. The only problem is noise caused by traffic and trains nearby. Perhaps something should be done about it. ”
- 25 Sep 2016 Marcin
- “ Love this hostel! Have stayed in a number of hostels in NYC and this is my favorite thus far. Super friendly staff and pretty clean facilities. My only recommendation would be that they focus on the bathrooms a bit more, though they're not awful. Really, I think it comes down to hostel-goers not being as clean as they should in a shared space. During my last stay at Q4, I forgot something in my room after checkout. They were kind enough to hold it for a couple weeks before a friend could get it. ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice and clean hostel in a great area. Close to metro stations and Manhattan. The rooms are really crowded but that might be standard for New York? Very clean and well equipped facilities. ”
- 21 Sep 2016 Anonymous Argentina