Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved the interior of this hostel. The kitchen is very nice. Only downside for me: The room I was in was right next to an overground train line. Overall, this was the second best out of the 3 NY hostels I've stayed in. ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Lukas Switzerland
- “ This is the best hostel in NYC so far that I have seen.......the staff is super (especially Justin) and the facilities are great and clean, with a well stocked kitchen including all utensils that you can need or desire! ”
- 10 Apr 2016 Norma USA
- “ The room is comfortable but since it is near the railway, it is VERY noisy at night! Better to bring ear plugs with you. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Anonymous China
- “ It's a really good hostel. Close to the subway, to Manhattan... The common areas are very nice and comfortable and the cleaners make their job perfect! Si, everything is really good... ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Great hostel! Very tidy, clean bathrooms, nice bedrooms. In the kitchen you can find all you need and the chill out lounge is a great place to make new friends! The subway station is close, so it takes only 15 minutes to reach Manhattan Though the hostal is next to a train track and a street, so it's very loud at night. And the window didn't close completely, so it was pretty cold at night, especially because of the thin blankets. Nevertheless a great stay, I'd go there again. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Marius Germany