Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was friendly and room were pretty clean. Location is great and the kitchen is clean and also had many tables and chilling room. Windows were not fully isolated so some cold air was getting through. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Francesco Italy
- “ Great hostel, location, people, staff and vibe. Reccomended for all, ”
- 28 Oct 2015 Itamar Israel
- “ Nice staff, nice area all you need for a good nyc experience. ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This hostel was a decent value for a short stay in NYC. The price was reasonable (as expensive New York lodging goes) and in a good location (approximately 15 minute train ride to Times Square). The facilities were very well maintained and for location felt safe. I'd recommend Q4 Hotel for budget travelers who appreciate being near the city center. ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Abel USA
- “ This hostel is located near to the city center. The charge is reasonable and there is no minimum stay requirement. I've stayed in the six-bed male and eight-bed male room for three nights in total. The six-bed male room is great, the only negative thing is that most lockers in the room were broken. The eight-bed room is overcrowded, there aren't even enough room to put the luggage. Overall, I think this is a great place to stay. ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Kai-Chih Taiwan
- “ The hostel is very good. It is near to the subway but the problem is that the elevated train is so close and make the hostel make it so noisy. It is one train by minute. I had to buy earplugs for sleeping. Usually i have no problems with reasonable noises but thmois is really disturbing ”
- 29 Sep 2015 ERNESTO Uruguay