Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! Very tidy, clean bathrooms, nice bedrooms. In the kitchen you can find all you need and the chill out lounge is a great place to make new friends! The subway station is close, so it takes only 15 minutes to reach Manhattan Though the hostal is next to a train track and a street, so it's very loud at night. And the window didn't close completely, so it was pretty cold at night, especially because of the thin blankets. Nevertheless a great stay, I'd go there again. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Marius Germany
- “ This is a great place to stay in NY! Very good value for your money with public transit practically at your door...only minutes away from Manhattan. Also, a very large lounge/kitchen/dining room area in the basement with free movies and well stocked kitchen utensils and appliances. The staff is very helpful and alert to the needs of their guests, with free towels upon request! However, some guests abuse the facilities by leaving dirty plates and left-over food without cleaning up after usage! ”
- 18 Feb 2016 Norma USA
- “ I'd rather castrate myself and pour lemon on the wound than ever stay at Q4 hotel! Seriously, it's that bad. Please don't ever give these criminal scumbags your money in exchange for a sleepless night. It's not worth it. The rooms smell of month old mildew, the proprietor is a badly misbehaved pervert. The staff is suspicious and seems to be addicted to crack at all times. I have been prone to theft, discrimination, being locked out of the room I payed for and having too ascend three flights o ”
- 17 Feb 2016 Lee USA
- “ The room was a bit cold. Not because the heat wasn't on but because the windows are right beside the bed and let out a lot of heat. Extra or thicker blankets would be a good idea. ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Convenient location with 2 nearby subway stations with 15mins access to the Times Square. Delicious breakfast places nearby. However, the heater in my room malfunctioned during my stay, it's too cold to sleep well at night but the staff was friendly, polite and willing to help. The toilet and bathroom are a bit small too. I'd say it's a good place to stay in NY for this price. ”
- 31 Dec 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Firstly, the staff were not well behaved, the hardly had smile on, and also the way they behaved was not very friendly. It was so noisy and I could hardly sleep in 5 nights there. Not only the noise from the metro but also other noises could be heard all night long. The atmosphere was so depressing as there was not enough lights ib the room, I had a room for 2 female and the space was not really enough even for the 2 of us I have no idea what it would ve like in other rooms like a room for 8!! ”
- 13 Dec 2015 Farnoosh Iran