Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Probably the best hostel I stayed in while traveling through the United States. Friendly staff and roommates, clean rooms, easy access to the metro from which you can take really short drive to Manhattan. If in the future I will visit New York, I am sure to choose this place again! ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Nice and clean place to stay in NYC for good value! ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Anonymous Cyprus
- “ Please, provide lockers to each bed! It's a extremely inconvenient situation to the room mate. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Clean, good location, basic facilities, staff no smile or greeting ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous China
- “ The door was broken, but there was nobody there to fix it, I went back one day to find out the door was totally open. The staff and housekeeping are nice, but I do not feel secured, and the window was quite transparent to the outside. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 DONGDONG China