Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed there for 2nights but I can't find any guest in the public room!!!! So strange!!! Maybe everybody is soooo busy for visiting and party in New York!!!! Kitchen is very clean and they provide everything. Room is good and comfortable. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Fair enough you want to prolong your mattress with those plastic covers, but the make it really uncomfortable and sweaty. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Nathan Australia
- “ I had an awesome time spending the night at this hostel, unfortunately there was a lot of noise made in the night by the staff and the last day i woke up with bedbug bites in my arms. Maybe they should clean their beds better ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Heidy USA
- “ The rooms and the in-room bathrooms are nice and clean. However, the sound level from the adjecent railway is unacceptable (open or closed window does not make any difference). No way of sleeping without earplugs. And the service at the reception is very poor. None of my (quite easy) questions were answered sufficiently (e.g. What does the pub crawl fee include? Are there luggage storage location nearby port authority? Can you point me to a (nice) salsa bar?). ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Anastasia Germany
- “ Staff were a joke, the guys at the front desk were more interested in watching TV and completely disengaged. Once I approached the reception and he just stared blankly at me when I said hello, like he was too cool to be there, then after asking if there is a washer and dryer (which the website currently says there is) he simply just said no. Compared to other hostels, the person would normally jump into an opportunity to guide me to a laundromat but the guys here didn't care... ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ it was great!! ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Anonymous South Korea