Qingdao Kaiyue International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staffs were really nice and I liked the cafe on the first floor :) ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This hostel has some serious maintenance issues. Wet walls, stinking room ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Tobias Germany
- “ Warm welcomed by the staff. Very friendly and speak English. The rooms are not so big but very comfortable. The beds are clean and comfortable. Getting a taxi at night is a bit of a challenge but manageable. They have a nice bar and restaurant with a variety of drinks and delicious meals and pizzas. Included in your booking is a beer every night at the bar which is awesome. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 cecilia zilima Malawi
- “ That was awesome!! ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The map for getting there was a little confuse but the location is good. The staff was friendly. ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Anonymous Brazil