Qingdao Kaiyue International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it' a really good location!!! it's little old place but cozy and all staff are very kind ”
- 17 Jan 2014 JI HYUN South Korea
- “ Great location and nice staff. Very convienent location for international traveler. Make sure you ask for your daily free beer coupon between 7-9 p,m. One day without hot water. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ They do the best job at greeting and answering our questions. Andy turns off the lights at 11pm for our comfort and quiet at night. Allan (best English speaker in QD), Kara, Caroline, Eric are friendly at the bar, lounge or restaurant. Emma (awesome English), Margaret, Bonnie, Jennifer also speak excellent English and give clear tourist directions, room billing and availability information and suggestions. Jenny, Rita, Lucy, Lisa are hard working and very thorough in cleaning daily. ”
- 02 May 2013 Priscilla USA
- “ Convenient hostel located 2 minutes from the nearest bus stop. I booked a double room with a private bathroom, the bed was nice, room quite spacious and above all clean. The staff was kind and helpful, and they run a very cozy lounge area. Tip: when you come out of the hostel, walk straight ahead and walk down into the first small street. After 150 meters you will reach a nice little market which is there every day with fresh fish, fruit, bread and whatever else you need. ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Anonymous Netherlands