Qingdao Kaiyue International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location. Friendly, helpful staff. Decent bar / canteen, if not a little overpriced. Room was very expensive considering that it was straight out of the 1970s and smelt of mildew. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Cassius England
- “ Loved Jinns café and the free beer every day. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Christina Denmark
- “ The staff is more than friendly and really helpful. The stay was perfect. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 José Pedro
- “ Nice hostel in great building. Warm staff and not far from zhong san road (one of the main street) ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous China
- “ The staffs were really nice and I liked the cafe on the first floor :) ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Anonymous South Korea