Qingdao Kaiyue International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super accommodating! We loved our free beer every day and happy hour where you can get two beers for $10. Great deal and good food at Jinn's which is in the basement of the hostel. They had a band and we stayed there and hung out Saturday night drinking, playing cards, and listening to music. Facilities are great and newly renovated. Can't say enough about how great the new bathrooms look. ”
- 02 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was very kind and helpful, she gave me pointers and was very friendly. The hostel is connected to a nice restaurant. The room is quite comfortable, but curtains would be great. The location is walking distance to the cathedral and main road. The only negative thing I have to say is the bathroom, the shower area is fine, but the toilet is quite bad. Only 1 sitting toilet surrounded by 3 rather poorly kept squat toilet, it wasn't the most pleasant experience to pee there. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Good location. Friendly, helpful staff. Decent bar / canteen, if not a little overpriced. Room was very expensive considering that it was straight out of the 1970s and smelt of mildew. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Cassius England
- “ Loved Jinns café and the free beer every day. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Christina Denmark