Qingdao Old Observatory Youth Hostel (HiHostel)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very poor rooms. Need realy renovation. Food was good. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Tim Germany
- “ It is a lovely hostel, with one of the best views of the city. The staff there is incredibly helpful, and does only wish for you to have the best experience possible. The fact that they had several animals that you were aloud to pet and take for a walk, made the experience more homely, and definetly preferable to return to. ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Michelle Denmark
- “ Wish I could give this hotel a spotless review for our wonter, but we saw some cockroaches in our room during the stay that mate our nights a bit weary. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous Sweden