Qingdao Old Observatory Youth Hostel (HiHostel)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome rooftop bar/cafe/restaurant where everyone hangs out at night. Has a huge fireplace, and a patio if the weather is nice enough to chill outside. Met a good mix of Chinese students and foreigners just travelling through. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ We paid $5 a night so we can't be too picky. The beds were hard, old musty blankets and pillows. Old cold and Dirty bathroom. But the observatory lounge and bar made the place. A for the bar. D for the hostel. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall our stay in the Old Observatory was really nice, the location is great and the rooftop view amazing. Just a bit disappointed by the food service in the morning: my French toasts were pretty bad and one of the cook not really nice, actually pretty rude. The rest of the staff was really nice and helpful. If you stay there, try though not to stay on the first floor ( reception level) as people tended to be really loud in the corridor and we got woke up really early by shouts and laughters. ”
- 15 May 2015 Lucie France