Qingdao Old Observatory Youth Hostel (HiHostel)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We paid $5 a night so we can't be too picky. The beds were hard, old musty blankets and pillows. Old cold and Dirty bathroom. But the observatory lounge and bar made the place. A for the bar. D for the hostel. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall our stay in the Old Observatory was really nice, the location is great and the rooftop view amazing. Just a bit disappointed by the food service in the morning: my French toasts were pretty bad and one of the cook not really nice, actually pretty rude. The rest of the staff was really nice and helpful. If you stay there, try though not to stay on the first floor ( reception level) as people tended to be really loud in the corridor and we got woke up really early by shouts and laughters. ”
- 15 May 2015 Lucie France
- “ Beautiful view, unusual atmosphere, worthful experience. Staff is helpful beyond any words. Our family are very grateful! ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Anonymous Belarus