Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best staff you could ever ask for! So friendly and fun to hang out with. Thanks to Masumi, Yoshi, Miki and the rest of the group! ”
- 08 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Felt very welcomed at this terrific hostel! ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Natalie
- “ Very helpful staff members, nice common room, good location as well. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ For 3 days in this hostel, it was good experience to me. Kind staffs and good people. And it is close from the Sensoji temple in Asakusa(3~5mins) and station also(10min), too. It was good choice! when I stay in tokyo again, I will stay in this hostel, again. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The place was very cosy and funtional, you can have your food in fridge and do your own meals. Staff was friendly and helpful, we felt the K's is very safe place ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Maaret Finland
- “ Good location; Subway is nearby. Bar is good to meet people and crowded from 8 p.m onwards. Cheap drinks/ food are offered. ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Pascal Switzerland