Quart Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was really great! The rooms are very nice and clean, The price was also very nice and all of things are best for me ever. The location is the best for sighseeing also! ”
- 07 Mar 2014 SEHEE South Korea
- “ Very clean, very modern feel-- almost stark. Not many places to hang out except the kitchen tables. Only two showers for a dozen beds to share, but that wasn't a problem for us! Bring your own towel because it costs €2 to rent one. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I've stayed in hotels with four stars more expensive and worse that this. It's a nice place, and very very quite site, everyone guests are young but you don't hear any noise. Highly recomendable ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Spain