Quart Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is as the name says a tough hostel with very clear and easy design, but the rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. The showers are amazing , but the toilets could be cleaned more than once a day. But they were still alright. It's a very good place to sleep at, but not to live as the living rooms close at 23:something. I can say that I met nice people, friendly staff, the beds were good and i would definitly come back! ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Johanna Germany
- “ Excellent hostel for that price. Rooms comfortable and nice, location very close to the old part of the city. My recommendations. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Dejan Serbia
- “ The hostel was decent for the price. Rooms were clean, bathrooms were just okay. The biggest downside was the lack of a good common room. There was no good place to hang out. The "common room" was small and in the top floor corner, bad amosphere. Didn't feel like a hostel, more like a hotel which makes it hard to socialize and meet people. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Clean and kind ”
- 05 Feb 2015 YEAJI South Korea
- “ Excellent value for money. In the center of the city, very nice staff. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Aude France