Quart Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nothing to complain about. Far from the beach. ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ It is as the name says a tough hostel with very clear and easy design, but the rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. The showers are amazing , but the toilets could be cleaned more than once a day. But they were still alright. It's a very good place to sleep at, but not to live as the living rooms close at 23:something. I can say that I met nice people, friendly staff, the beds were good and i would definitly come back! ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Johanna Germany
- “ Excellent hostel for that price. Rooms comfortable and nice, location very close to the old part of the city. My recommendations. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Dejan Serbia