Queen Elizabeth Chelsea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not too bad for the price, especially if you're there to see London and just need a place to sleep at night. Pretty easy trip into the city on the tube or buses ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was so friendly from the instant you walk into the door. Real close to Fulham Broadway & Imperial Wharf Stations, so thats a plus! Nice area, friendly people. Overall, amazing experience. & it was my first time staying in a hostel ever! If I come back to London, I'd definitely stay here again! ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
“ Staff should have more local awareness . The metro timing that on Sunday it doesn't run early morning . Not enough toilet. Internet not fast. Local people pub area and hostel common area same. Too much noise. Kitchen not hygienic. ”
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. Most guests actually like the pub and the communal area are the same, and a lot of the guests comment to us that they enjoy talking to the locals. As a pub, you would expect noise - I would hate to visit a pub where every 1 is silent! I would suggest next time you stay in a hostel, you stay in one that doesn't have a bar/pub for guests or outsiders. All crockery/cutlery are washed in a dishwasher every day.
- 04 Sep 2013 darshan New Zealand
- “ I liked kitchen and lots of maps/booklets. Too bad there was no laundry room / drying rack. Also, the sink in toilet was quite stunted and awkward to use. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anonymous Latvia