Queen Elizabeth Chelsea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was a great place to stay. It is in a nice neighborhood and right near a tube stop. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The only downside was that in the back room where I stayed, there were few outlets to charge devices; most of us had to spend some time charging in the main lounge in the pub. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The place offers an opportunity to hang out in a pub that besides tourists from all over the world is being visited by locals as well. If you are a Chelsea fan, then it is the place to watch the games. There are not too many WC's and often in the morning you have to wait in a queue. The hostel and the facilities provided are clean. Staff are friendly and helpfull. Some beds and the floors are creaky, thus you might need ear plugs for a good rest. ”
- 13 May 2015 Anonymous Romania
- “ The Queen Elizabeth is about 15 minutes by tube to central London, but is still in zone 2, so with an Oyster card it remains relatively inexpensive to travel. The staff is friendly and helpful, but the establishment itself is rather lackluster. The rooms are small and crowded, the bathrooms are in disrepair, but functional, and the wifi is only available from the common room (although it is open 24 hours). For 11 pounds a night, though, I'd say it's still a pretty good deal. ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is great value for money and not far from Fulham Broadway station, providing easy access into the city and other areas. Dorms and bathrooms basic but it's clean with a bar attached providing a nice relaxed common room area. Staff helpful- a special thanks to Josh who was behind the bar when we had our breakfast. Great to talk with whilst eating breaky, made us feel welcome and was helpful and fun to talk with. Would stay here again. ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Kara Australia
- “ This hostel is very nice and cheap. Excellent staff members( 5 stars for Justin) and a very good ambiente in a good place of London (Zone 2). The best hostel I've stayed in in London. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Mehmet Germany
- “ WAs a really nice experience ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Spain