Queen Elizabeth Chelsea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is very nice and cheap. Excellent staff members( 5 stars for Justin) and a very good ambiente in a good place of London (Zone 2). The best hostel I've stayed in in London. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Mehmet Germany
- “ WAs a really nice experience ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ We had an amazing time at the Queen Elizabeth. Kane was particularly helpful and friendly, and we wanted to thank him. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Jessi
- “ While it wasn't the closest to attractions, and I probably wont be eating off the floor anytime soon, I really enjoyed my stay at the QE, the people I met were amazing, the atmosphere was great, and the staff would totally be reason enough to stay there again on their own! They are fun, friendly, and they make for great entertainment, they deserved everything they got. I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Lockers need padlocks that you either buy on-site for about 4pounds or that you bring with you. The kitchen is missing a sink. It's actually a corner in the common room. It seemed like they were in the process of renovating the place. ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Quiet far away from tube station. Nice district, nice staff. Water in the shower was not warm enough (approx 34C). ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Moris Lithuania