Queen Elizabeth Chelsea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ While it wasn't the closest to attractions, and I probably wont be eating off the floor anytime soon, I really enjoyed my stay at the QE, the people I met were amazing, the atmosphere was great, and the staff would totally be reason enough to stay there again on their own! They are fun, friendly, and they make for great entertainment, they deserved everything they got. I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Lockers need padlocks that you either buy on-site for about 4pounds or that you bring with you. The kitchen is missing a sink. It's actually a corner in the common room. It seemed like they were in the process of renovating the place. ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Quiet far away from tube station. Nice district, nice staff. Water in the shower was not warm enough (approx 34C). ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Moris Lithuania
- “ Just two things: 1. It was very dirty!!! 2. We cancelled there one night but they didn`t give us back the money we paid; and they didn`t say a reason!!! ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Jörg Italy
- “ Not too bad for the price, especially if you're there to see London and just need a place to sleep at night. Pretty easy trip into the city on the tube or buses ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was so friendly from the instant you walk into the door. Real close to Fulham Broadway & Imperial Wharf Stations, so thats a plus! Nice area, friendly people. Overall, amazing experience. & it was my first time staying in a hostel ever! If I come back to London, I'd definitely stay here again! ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
“ Staff should have more local awareness . The metro timing that on Sunday it doesn't run early morning . Not enough toilet. Internet not fast. Local people pub area and hostel common area same. Too much noise. Kitchen not hygienic. ”
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. Most guests actually like the pub and the communal area are the same, and a lot of the guests comment to us that they enjoy talking to the locals. As a pub, you would expect noise - I would hate to visit a pub where every 1 is silent! I would suggest next time you stay in a hostel, you stay in one that doesn't have a bar/pub for guests or outsiders. All crockery/cutlery are washed in a dishwasher every day.
- 04 Sep 2013 darshan New Zealand