Queen Elizabeth Chelsea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel, as well as my stay, was really bad. I don't know why this hostel got this high rate. They charge if you want to leave your luggage after check out and it is not mentioned on the web. Hostels.com should also include this information because the price was the primary reason I chose this hostel and after paying extra charges, it was not that cheap anymore. room was small, dirty, only a few toilets, smelly shower with lacking hot water, and water doesn't drain well. Staff wasn't helpful. ”
- 02 Jan 2017 Anonymous Japan
- “ A 10 minutes away from tube station. Basic but with all the essential. Value for price was amazing. Perfect if you are travelling on a budget. Nice staff ”
- 27 Nov 2016 Adriano Italy
- “ The value for money is more than perfect,great neighborhood,close to metro station and the best staff you can find.The pub is pretty good and probably the cheapest in London,they even gave us a free beer.It's more than just a bed to stay,i would totally recommend it for everyone.So to sum up,not only the cheapest hostel at London,but it is also an extremely friendly atmosphere.Especially if you travel alone you MUST stay there ”
- 21 Nov 2016 Anonymous Greece
- “ A great place with a great vibe. ”
- 20 Nov 2016 Anonymous Canada