Queen Elizabeth Chelsea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There are probably going to be better hostels out there regarding furnishing. Staff was super friendly, everything was clean, 5 min walk to the next tube station. I'm sure it has the best value for money in London. If you're in London stay in this hostel! ”
- 31 Oct 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Staff was very friendly and helpful. The hostel had pretty much all that I needed for my stay & had availability for the nights I needed and fit my budget. It was always kept clean & I had no concerns. The only downside was the quality of the wifi. I wish it had been more reliable. ”
- 20 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel, as well as my stay, was really bad. I don't know why this hostel got this high rate. They charge if you want to leave your luggage after check out and it is not mentioned on the web. Hostels.com should also include this information because the price was the primary reason I chose this hostel and after paying extra charges, it was not that cheap anymore. room was small, dirty, only a few toilets, smelly shower with lacking hot water, and water doesn't drain well. Staff wasn't helpful. ”
- 02 Jan 2017 Anonymous Japan