Queen Elizabeth Chelsea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you like local hidden gems, this is the place. Local atmosphere tucked into a London neighborhood. Staff (especially Tekla) is always very helpful. Further bonus is it is super close to both Imperial Wharf and Fulham Broadway stations. Every time I go to London, this is the place I stay at. ”
- 31 Jan 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ There are probably going to be better hostels out there regarding furnishing. Staff was super friendly, everything was clean, 5 min walk to the next tube station. I'm sure it has the best value for money in London. If you're in London stay in this hostel! ”
- 31 Oct 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Staff was very friendly and helpful. The hostel had pretty much all that I needed for my stay & had availability for the nights I needed and fit my budget. It was always kept clean & I had no concerns. The only downside was the quality of the wifi. I wish it had been more reliable. ”
- 20 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA