Queens Park Budget Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although cheap, I wouldn't recommend staying at this hotel. The dorm room was incredibly crowded and the bathrooms were dirty. The 'lounge' was a dingy room where the lights flickered on and off and I heard rats in the walls. The reception staff were lovely and incredibly helpful to me but one of the cleaners was terribly inappropriate; it was a male cleaner that spent ages drinking coffee and trying to talk to guests in a female dorm, I wanted to get changed but couldn't, terrible. ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Jaen Australia
- “ Needed better ventilation in the lounge. Door to outside was kept open all the time. No running water in lounge for tea/coffee, had to go outside & get water from a hose. Otherwise, was good value. Staff very helpful. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Tom USA
- “ Nice place to stay for a good price. The location is not the best, but not far from center. The room was fine and pretty spacious with big windows. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Jonathan Canada
- “ The staff are really friendly and helpful and help getting you where you want to go. You get breakfast at you door at 6:30 am every day.They direct you to places for good food or to purchase your own food to cook in the kitchen area. If I should come back to Scotland I would stay there in a heart beat. A big Thanks to Leslie, Neil and the other young lady I have forgotten your name.THANKS For the Good service. Gwendolyn F. from Vancouver//Canada. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Gwen Canada