Queens Park Budget Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was treated well , hmm I could go as far as the a king . - Top Marks ! ! ! ”
- 13 May 2014 neil Australia
- “ Fantastic, the hotel is very good. just 2 stop away from the city centre by train. the guy of reception is very funny. and the price is very reasonable. we met another two Chinese girls here. when we wake up the breakfast was in the bags outside our door, so sweet. I highly recommand this hotel. if I come back I will chose it again. ”
- 04 May 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Although cheap, I wouldn't recommend staying at this hotel. The dorm room was incredibly crowded and the bathrooms were dirty. The 'lounge' was a dingy room where the lights flickered on and off and I heard rats in the walls. The reception staff were lovely and incredibly helpful to me but one of the cleaners was terribly inappropriate; it was a male cleaner that spent ages drinking coffee and trying to talk to guests in a female dorm, I wanted to get changed but couldn't, terrible. ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Jaen Australia
- “ Needed better ventilation in the lounge. Door to outside was kept open all the time. No running water in lounge for tea/coffee, had to go outside & get water from a hose. Otherwise, was good value. Staff very helpful. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Tom USA
- “ Nice place to stay for a good price. The location is not the best, but not far from center. The room was fine and pretty spacious with big windows. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Jonathan Canada
- “ The staff are really friendly and helpful and help getting you where you want to go. You get breakfast at you door at 6:30 am every day.They direct you to places for good food or to purchase your own food to cook in the kitchen area. If I should come back to Scotland I would stay there in a heart beat. A big Thanks to Leslie, Neil and the other young lady I have forgotten your name.THANKS For the Good service. Gwendolyn F. from Vancouver//Canada. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Gwen Canada