Queens Park Budget Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Needed better ventilation in the lounge. Door to outside was kept open all the time. No running water in lounge for tea/coffee, had to go outside & get water from a hose. Otherwise, was good value. Staff very helpful. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Tom USA
- “ The staff are really friendly and helpful and help getting you where you want to go. You get breakfast at you door at 6:30 am every day.They direct you to places for good food or to purchase your own food to cook in the kitchen area. If I should come back to Scotland I would stay there in a heart beat. A big Thanks to Leslie, Neil and the other young lady I have forgotten your name.THANKS For the Good service. Gwendolyn F. from Vancouver//Canada. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Gwen Canada
- “ Five friends and I currently studying abroad from the US, Canada, and Spain stayed here. We booked due to such a great low rate, but were very pleasantly surprised upon arrival at how awesome the accommodations were! This was many of our first hostel experiences, and it was an amazing one. We were just a short cab ride from city center, and found great restaurants nearby. We enjoyed the complimentary morning breakfast in the Park next door. It was a great experience and I recommend it! ”
- 02 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I love this hostel . My friend and me wanted to travel for relax when I visited staff looks tired little bit unfriendly but just looks like it . There kind and gentle Room is clean ,bath room is clean and comfortable best thing is lounge I cann't forget it there has lovely people anyway I like here 깨끗하고 무뚝뚝해 보이지만 나름 친절한 스텝 그리고 아침은 깨우지 않는 문앞배달 서비스에 당연히 방에 티 커피 컵 등 다 구비되어 있고 화장실 목욕탕 깨끗하고 라지에이터 잘 돌아가고 물도 잘 나오고 좋아요~ 라운지에서 너무 좋은 사람들 만나서 마지막 날 너무 잘 쉬고 떠나기가 아쉬웠네요 ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Overall I would say this was a very nice hostel. About a 40 minute walk from Buchanan Bus Station, which is a bit further than I'd have liked, but I couldn't beat the price. Security was good as you needed to ring the bell so reception could unlock the door for you to enter, but I wasn't 100% certain that the receptionists had a way to be sure we weren't randoms off the street. The lounge downstairs was nice and the bathroom that I used was very clean. Very pleased with my stay. ”
- 01 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA