Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked this hostel based on the proximity to the Mexican embassy since I had an appointment for my work visa. Turns out that they get a lot of visitors for the same reason which was nice. It was nice to talk to other people about the steps of the application and the interview and the staff also knew a lot and gave advice. The hostel is very close to restaurants, cash machines and the safe transportation TransMetro. We felt safe walking around in Zone 10. Nice breakfast and common areas! ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Emelie Sweden
- “ They were very helpful and friendly. The pick up service from the airport was very good. The breakfast was very light but good. I felt like in a family. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ This is a great hostel to visit and shop in Guatemala City, the staff are very accommodating ... even offering to drive us for shopping / dinner and return ! ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA