Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They were very helpful and friendly. The pick up service from the airport was very good. The breakfast was very light but good. I felt like in a family. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ This is a great hostel to visit and shop in Guatemala City, the staff are very accommodating ... even offering to drive us for shopping / dinner and return ! ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ the staff is increadible helpfull this makes the big difference!! congrats to them!!! ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ First of all, picking me up at the airport is such a nice way to welcome me to Guatemala. I felt safe in their section of the city and in their hostel as well. The staff was top-notch. I don't think it's hyperbole for me to say they were the best hostel staff I have ever met. I hope they read this and know that they are appreciated. They run a clean, calm, welcoming hostel that I would recommend without hesitation. William took me on a safe, fun, interesting city tour that I will always remember ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous USA