Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If someone wants to stay one or two days, It'll be fine. But If someone is looking for fun or hangout or something special, then this place is the best. Service is spotty. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ - Cheap Hostel. - Good localization. - Wet carpet in my room. Smell very bad. - Room too small for a four-bed room, considering that each host have your luggage and stuffs. - No locker. People seems very nice there, but i don't know them. It's just a matter of security. - Non - professional staffs. I had to check out at 5:30 a.m and, after ringing the bell 5 times to see if somebody would help me, i had to leave by my own. Take you own conclusions. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Lucas Brazil
- “ Needs activities ”
- 27 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Located in Little Italy, a very good area in the city. The house is nice, the staff is friendly and keen to help you. I missed lockers, but still it was a safe place. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Guilherme Brazil
- “ The rooms were disgusting, it smelled like body Oder and the beds were not made. When I asked the staff why my security deposit was not subtracted from the bill, he called the manager. The manager was extremely confrontational and yelled in my face. DO NOT STAY HERE ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Sean USA
- “ Good location near little Italy and can walk into the city centre and seafront. room advertised as a double but was actually bunk beds. room clean but beds very.uncomfortable and noisy! Staff not very helpful- i asked if there was an internet cafe near to print boarding passes and was told to Google it. Wouldn't stay again. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous