Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Invest in bigger beds for the twin double bunk beds. ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The overall experience is average for a hostel. The reasons for that low rating: The two bathrooms are not enough for all the people, but they are nicely made. There is no hot water if several people had a shower before. The room was not vacuumed before we moved in. The kitchen is not very clean and there are no kitchen towels. That should not be expected to be brought. Also, coffee cups were a rare thing. Positive points: clearly the location, friendliness, free WiFi, refrigerator in the room. ”
- 11 May 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ This hostel is nice and clean, EXCEPT you´re staying in 18bed dorm. This room is dark with tons of dust on the floor. Spent there 4 nights, nobody sweep the floor for AGES. Make sure you´re booking 6bed dorm or less, they´re very nice and clean. Aswell make sure, that you´ve change, they don´t accept credit cards. If you don´t like noisy landing planes, don´t stay there. It´s reallyyyy close to the airport. ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Very friendly staff and the complimentary breakfast is a plus. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ I got a little annoyed with the owner treating me like he was my dad. They were not in tune with my online reservation. no big deal. Besides that, the place was very clean, the staff were genuine and warm. The building reminded me of a charmingly haunting old style New Orleans mansion or something. Very seductive and safe. I loved it! Lots of cool little nooks and crannys to chill out in. I HIGHLY reccomend RK hostel!! ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Steven USA
- “ very good people. clean. close from little italy. ”
- 07 Jan 2013 Anonymous South Korea