RC Miguel Angel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ not too much hot water nice staff ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It had a very homey feel, which was really nice. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Mika India
- “ it was one of the worst hostel experiences I've ever had. the building was really shady, there was virtually no security, nothing seemed clean, and the wifi didn't work. No one spoke any english so they weren't very accomodating. I really regret staying here. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Katie USA
- “ Very nice hostel at the center of the city. Really nice experience! ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Anonymous France
- “ IF you're a solo travel and only speak English, - do not stay here. Literally the front desk people didnt speak a lick of english and there weren't many people that stayed here. The location is flawless and the rooms/beds are comfortable and clean. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA