RC Miguel Angel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you don't important the location, Sant Jordi Hostel definitely for you. Everything was perfect. Thank you Sant Jordi. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Basically, you're staying in some Spanish family's apartment that had some extra rooms. But what a family! So nice, so willing to help you, and speak almost no English. I totally loved staying there! ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed here while traveling through Spain for spring break. The location was incredible, right in the center of downtown Madrid with the Palacio Nacional only a couple of minutes away. The staff was incredibly helpful and very kind. The facilities were clean and home-like. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Madrid on a budget. ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Arturo USA
- “ The security was good. You can only get in by key or buzzer. You also need a keycard to get into your room. The hostel is less than 5 min walk from Puerta del Sol, where there're 3 metro lines and countless other things. The main staff member I saw didn't really speak English but since I speak a little Spanish, it was ok. I didn't really meet any other travelers besides my roommates except at breakfast in the tiny kitchen. The teeny tiny shower could have been cleaner. The internet was ok. ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Stephanie USA
- “ The hostel locates at the exactly city center where easy to access every sightseeing places. Wifi connection was good in the rooms but not in the common room. There was a small kitchen. If you want to cook, they would provide you a electric stove that was okay to me (I cooked spaghetti). Staffs were nice, they would try their best to satisfy your requests. The breakfast was good on Fri & Sat (toast bread with ham & cheese, butter, jam...) but basic on Sun to Thu (without ham & cheese). ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Amazing location, right beside Puerta del Sol (shopping, restaurants, partying), which means near EVERYTHING. Free wifi and breakfast, a kitchen and nice rooms. My only minor complaints are about cold showers and poor lighting in the common areas. It felt more like a Bed and Breakfast than a hostel. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada