RC Miguel Angel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had to cut my trip short, so I reserved with RC Miguel Angel last minute, not knowing about it. The price was right. The taxi let me off about 2 blocks from the door, not wanting to get stuck in traffic--don't let yours do that to you; it was very hard to locate! The staff was friendly and very helpful, going out of their way to accommodate my needs. The building is old and run-down, but the hostel is clean and comfortable. The street is noisy, but I had ear plugs and slept very well. ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Damien USA
- “ not too much hot water nice staff ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It had a very homey feel, which was really nice. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Mika India
- “ it was one of the worst hostel experiences I've ever had. the building was really shady, there was virtually no security, nothing seemed clean, and the wifi didn't work. No one spoke any english so they weren't very accomodating. I really regret staying here. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Katie USA