Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We spent a really good time at Rachel Hotel, nice rooms, nice breakfast buffet for a real good price! we where there at the low season and all was perfect! I recommend this hotel for everybody that want a good value for money ! ”
- 06 May 2012 Samuel
- “ My friends and I were extremely impressed with Hotel Rachel. It was located right by the beach and in close proximity to a number of authentic and delicious Greek restaurants. The room was cleaned daily, beachmats and towels were provided and the breakfast was quite tasty. We were very pleased with what we received and the price was definitely right! Only thing to note was that it's on the other side of the island from the main port, but taking a taxi is quick and easy. Highly recommended!! ”
- 30 Apr 2012 Emily
- “ I loved this place! Our room was a little small, but we didn\'t spend much time in there so it was fine. The continental breakfast was awesome! ”
- 25 Sep 2011 Robin
- “ The staff was soooo friendly!!! Even though this hotel was on the opposite side of the island from the port we came into, it was sooo nice! It was a very laid back atmosphere. Oh, and the hotel serves free breakfast in the morning! We managed to fit 4 people in a room even though there's 3 beds. 3 of us laid the opposite way on the 2 beds. It was a cheap, great place to stay! ”
- 24 Sep 2011 Cassidy
- “ We went during the off season, early May, so the island was a little chilly and there wasn't much to do. However the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating and the hotel was charming and quaint. ”
- 07 May 2011 Jessica