Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Value for money, hostel close to main attractions, friendly staff & the airport transfer provided is convenient too. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Our room was simple, open, and clean. The shared bathroom was manageable and only had to share it with 5 other rooms. We had to close the windows at night due to the noise from the street below, so the room felt a little dry. The wifi worked great and there was a full kitchen if needed. It was a great location for getting everywhere in Prague. Only complaint was the graffiti that covered the entrance to the building. ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was good, in a student area, not far from the Metro and in walking distance to all the main sites. The room was spacious and the facilities were nice and clean. Note that there is no reception so you'll have to go to a nearby hostel first then walk several blocks. Not a big deal, but a little inconvenient if you have a lot of luggage. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Bryan USA