Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was good, in a student area, not far from the Metro and in walking distance to all the main sites. The room was spacious and the facilities were nice and clean. Note that there is no reception so you'll have to go to a nearby hostel first then walk several blocks. Not a big deal, but a little inconvenient if you have a lot of luggage. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Bryan USA
- “ Situated in central New Town Prague, Ragtime is hidden behind a dodgy-looking apartment building door. But do not judge a hostel by it's cover - the hostel itself was clean and spacious. The key pickup and reception is located a 5 minute walk away from Ragtime at the Emma hostel, but we had no problems whatsoever during our stay and a staff member walked us through every step of the check-in and check-out. Beware of taxi drivers at the train station - they charge double. Definitely a good stay. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Very happy with our two nights here at Ragtime. Strong wifi, great room with huge windows looking out into the streets, good kitchen/bath. More of an apt. feel than a hostel, which is one of the reasons we liked it so much. We really liked the location as it was just a very short walk from all the attractions which are overflowing with tourist. Was kind of nice to be 5 minutes out of that. ALSO- we fell in love with the wine bar on the corner with the neon roach sign hanging, best in Prague. ”
- 22 May 2013 Liza USA
- “ Very nice hostel. Clean bathrooms, large rooms, and a very nice staff. ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Corey USA