Rainbow Hostel Dingle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was nice, but the location made it difficult to walk into town. The beds were comfy and the lack of alcohol inside the facility made for a relaxing and quiet stay with my family. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ very nice and friendly atmosphere. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Ittai Israel
- “ I totally enjoyed my stay in the Rainbow Hostel beds were comfortable clean and changed bout half hour or less after use Facilities are excellent and day staff were very nice but night person was less friendly I would definitely go back because its outside the town about 15min walk and you wake up out the country side ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Declan Ireland
- “ Warm, friendly hostel. With a great atmosphere! 20 minutes walk into Dingle. It was perfect for us! Wake up from the birdsong was lovely! ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Anna-karin Sweden
- “ Staying at Rainbow was a real nice surprise - hostel life is made real cozy, and we slept real well sharing a room with 6 beds. Kitchen room has big wooden tables, and everyone found a nice niche for their activity. Quiet and absolutely a sense of being on vacation! We loved it. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Randi Norway