Rainbow Hostel Dingle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ So clean!! The bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchen areas were all really well cared for. Great value for money. Good location although a little out of town it was an easy walk. ”
- 15 Apr 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Beautiful setting. The shuttle to the hostel is very convenient. The staff is helpful. Kitchen is huge. Beds are comfortable. There doesn't seem to be quiet hours, so the room next to the kitchen is noisy. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Caitlin USA
- “ The Rainbow Hostel in Dingle was by far the best we stayed in in Ireland. The room was roomy, airy and we had our own sink! There was room to just hang out and counter space for our bags and other things. The hosts were very helpful and friendly; rooms spotless; beds comfortable and common areas very well set up and with great amenities! ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Jacqueline USA