Rainbow Hostel Dingle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Rainbow Hostel in Dingle was by far the best we stayed in in Ireland. The room was roomy, airy and we had our own sink! There was room to just hang out and counter space for our bags and other things. The hosts were very helpful and friendly; rooms spotless; beds comfortable and common areas very well set up and with great amenities! ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Jacqueline USA
- “ Great hostel, with a very friendly and helpful staff. The Rainbow Hostel is not close to centre of Dingle but it's in a very acceptable walking distance and the setting is absolutely beautiful. I definitely recommend that place! ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Manager was easy going and helpful. Would have liked some heating and a drying room, especially after experiencing cold and wet conditions 3 days in a row. ”
- 04 May 2014 Graeme Australia
- “ The hostel was nice, but the location made it difficult to walk into town. The beds were comfy and the lack of alcohol inside the facility made for a relaxing and quiet stay with my family. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA