Rainbow Hostel Dingle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 25 minute walk to Dingle ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ too far from town and there is no safe way to walk to town. There was to be quite time after 11pm but manager said it wound be by 12 but really noise continued till 2:30 am and then people got up and banged around at 530 am. Not a good place for sleeping. Camping here would be good though. ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Richard
- “ So clean!! The bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchen areas were all really well cared for. Great value for money. Good location although a little out of town it was an easy walk. ”
- 15 Apr 2015 Anonymous Australia